Introducing the Nebra HNT Indoor Hotspot Miner
Earn HNT cryptocurrency by mining Helium and building coverage for The People’s Network using the Nebra HNT Indoor Hotspot Miner. Anyone can join The People's Network and provide hundreds of square miles of wireless network coverage, while mining HNT on the Helium Blockchain just as hotspot miners do.
- Efficient miner for a new cryptocurrency, Helium (HNT)
- Complete set-up in minutes using a smartphone
- LongFi™ technology maximises range and battery life
- Low Power – uses as much power as a broadband router (15W)
- Easily manage Hotspots and tokens from the mobile app
Helium LongFi™ is a technology architecture that combines a leading wireless technology, LoRaWAN, and the Helium Blockchain. LongFi™ is optimised for miles of range, and long battery life for IoT devices.
Proof of Coverage
The Nebra HNT Indoor Hotspot Miner earns HNT Helium tokens when devices connect, and for validating wireless coverage delivered by peers. Using a system called Proof-of-Coverage, Hotspot Miners earn more HNT when they're in range of other miners, but need to be at least 300 metres apart.
The range depends on the environment:
- Rural areas: ~10 miles or more.
- Dense areas: ~ 1 mile.
Single HNT Hotspot Miners earn less as they can only issue Challenges over the internet, and can’t participate in Proof-of-Coverage.
This kit comes with:
- Raspberry Pi Compute Module.
- LoRa Concentrator Module.
- 3dBi Plastic Antenna.
- 12V Power Supply (Worldwide).
- Nebra ECC Key for securely storing your swarm key.
- Hotspot $40 on boarding
- First $10 location assert
- **Any change of location after are covered by the user at a cost of $10 USD / 1,000,000 DC.
- *Please note: the current case picture is a placeholder image. We will update the images as soon as we have pictures of the new casing.
The Nebra hotspot miners come with two options for managing your hotspot remotely.
This includes built in auto-update functionality (via an auto updater-script) for the life of the device at no extra charge.
The advanced plan includes a management dashboard allowing you to remotely manage your fleet of miners, check device stats, hotspot performance and more. This is a paid service but you get 6 months free with the device purchase. This may not be available from when we first ship but everyone who purchases before we launch the management platform will get at least 6 months free once the management platform is available.
- The HNT Hotspot Miner is powered by the Raspberry Pi Compute Module
- LoRa Module Support
- RF interface over 50 U.FL connector for RX and TX.
- WAN Connectivity (Ethernet Port or WiFi)
- Provides 100mbps Ethernet to the Compute Module
- Efficient Power Consumption (15W)
- Power via 12V 1.5
- This roughly equates to 0.25-0.3kWh per day or 100kWh per year
- Antenna connector: RP-SMA Female Connector
- Dimensions: 150mm x 150mm x 50mm
THIS BATCH IS A SUMMER BATCH ACCEPTING DELIVER OF THE Nebra MINER IS 10 TO 21 WEEKS
DUE TO HIGH DEMAND WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO DELIVER THE PRODUCT IN THE 11 WEEKS BUT AS IT'S NOT UP TO US 21 WEEK IS THE ACCEPTING TIME
This product is factory sealed
Nebra hotspot is one of the four miners that has been approved and tested by Helium HNT.